Welcome to the best Collie Club on deviantArt! Our group is made up of Rough Collies, Smooth Collies, Border Collies, Shetland Sheepdogs, and even Lassie*, if you live with them or just love them, your welcome here!
We accept original art (digital / traditional), photography, photo-manips, and even literature to our gallery. Our blog is open to our member's comments and concerns on collies and related animal topics.
1. Select your favorite original work to submit. It must be your work.
2. If it is fan-art, or inspired by another work, document that work and artist with links in your comments section.
3. If it is someone else's copyrighted character, please get permission to use that character first.
4. Since the transition from club to group, we can no longer take submissions by way of NOTE. Use the normal group "submit existing work" function. Or if you desire, click the "Submit Art" button and proceed as if it were any other deviation. If you have already submitted the picture to your own gallery you simply click the "Submit exclusively to this group" button so it does not show up in your gallery twice.
Admin staff reserve the right to approve and deny submissions when necessary on a case by case basis.
LATEST CLUB NEWS
The Group BLOG is open to all members to use for club and collie related posts.
Any ideas you have for this group are welcome as well. I'm up to adding Club Logos and Scenes to our ICON. Submit your ideas and Get Involved!
For more NEWS see PAGE 2
Page2 also contains our old Collie-Club member's list, member's corner, a rainbow bridge section to list lost furry friends, plus other misc and information.
Our club is listed with:
and clubSEARCH by Parallellogic
* Cute Icons are thanks to ~collect-icons and comments.deviantart.com/emotic…
|More Journal Entries|